Saturday, May 09, 2009

Saizen: Wasteland Heaven

I read in Chuvaness site about this store in Galleria called Saizen. She describes it as a "wasteland of all things cute". She said it was better than Japan Home and she was right!!! I do love stores like this. I regularly visit Japan Home and also veinte stores in Market! Market! for trinkets. So yesterday when hubby asked where I wanted to go I told him, "Galleria! Saizen". And since it's Mother's day on Sunday, he happily obliged!

I only bought a few items (9 should be few enough!) like the colored staples, a blue polka dot kisslock coin purse, pill box (for my lipsticks), plastic guard for cards (for our Catan gameboard) and other senseless stuff... but I was laughing my head off at some of the things they have there! I can't believe people thought of these things!

a mat to help you cut pies and cakes evenly. coz there are OC people out there who measures....

this could probably be like a dog collar... so the rest of your body doesn't get wet when you shampoo...

this i almost bought for work. i use a pen with rubberband tied on the other end to help me flip pages of documents (and i really do read a lot of those). this is the sosyal way...

and this... is not what you think. it's sort of a "tupperware" for bananas. like when you have bananas for baon, at least it's in a case...

After an hour and a half of going around the store, hubby gave up and went to the bookstore to kill time. He knew he wouldn't be able to pull me out of the store immediately. All in all, it was fun! I'm going back coz I saw gift wrapping and scrapbook stuff I'd like to get.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Laughed out loud at the banana case!

Conchita said...

imagine taking this out during lunch...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...