Monday, July 06, 2009

Dress up in Jersey Dress

Next Saturday, July 11, 2009, marks the beginning of another year of college basketball at its best. Yeah man! And this time I just might get to watch a few games live. I was limited to t.v. viewing last season coz I was carrying our very own future UAAP player... hahaha!

Of course, when watching the game, we have to make sure we represent our school well. Last season, I saw several kolehiyalas in a stylish jersey dress. I finally found who makes them! Jersey dress by none other than... Jersey Dress. Going to a game wearing the generic school shirt isn't enough anymore... gotta be fashionable too!

The Jersey Dress is made of the same material as the basketball jersey. Only cut sexier. Find your school's jersey dress and go in style!

Shout "One Big Fight"! You can even put your favorite player's number and name! Guess who's #17 last season??? I guess, I'll be ordering this one!

Of course, here's from our beloved foes... DLSU Archers... I love their shade of green last season... more alive... (my husband will not like that! hahaha!).

They also have an off-shoulder style.

Other customizations are possible for an extra fee. They also carry styles for NCAA teams. So, fellow UAAP fanatics, you can check out Jersey Dress' Multiply site here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...