Thursday, July 09, 2009

Samsung Star

Presenting the Samsung Star...


I don't know why I suddenly find this phone yummy...

I don't like touch screens coz I'm a clumsy gal who usually drops my phone on a regular basis and bigger screen means a lot more surface to break. I also don't like phones I have a hard time using while driving. I know... I know... shouldn't be driving and texting at the same time but it can't be helped. I'm also a Sony Ericsson fan even though everybody else was using Nokia.

But truly, I saw this in person and I love it! I find it easy to use and it's quite affordable too at P10k (that's what my sources say)! It has a sleek design and easy to use interface. It can also convert its keypad to QWERTY or the regular phone keypad style. With a 3.2 megapixel camera with 4x digital zoom, it's great for emergency shoots. Check other features here.

My favorite feature... FAKE CALL! Hahaha! Yeah, for times you need to fake a call, the phone simulates a real call! Kudos to the one who thought about this!

It comes in three colors: black, white and old rose.

I have to think about this... grrr!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...