Thursday, July 09, 2009

Viktor / Viktorino

I miss my Viktor jeans. I had three pairs. After I gave birth I found out that I can't use them anymore. Ever. So sad... I brought them back to check if there was a way to repair them because my hips got bigger and my thighs are bigger too.

So sad. I'm still saving up for a new pair.

So, anyway, I was checking Viktor's site when I saw his newest line... it's actually several months old but still news to me nonetheless...

Viktorino is the little Viktor! For kids ages 10 and below. Wow! I'm excited! I want one for my little Magnus!


look at these shots!!! I really want one... or maybe two or three for my little boy!!!
I asked my mom if she was using all of her Viktors or if I could get one repaired for me. but she's one helluva Viktor fan too and won't let go of any.

Viktor stores are at Greenbelt 5, Trinoma and Podium.

(photos courtesy of http://viktordenimrepublik.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...