Sunday, April 17, 2011

MAC Sheen Supreme

I was helping out my bff-future-cousin-in-law find the perfect fonda (foundation) to be used on her wedding day. December pa naman but it was also a good opportunity to go try out new products.

Our "homework" yesterday was to check out MAC. While my friend was getting a trial make up... I was going around picking stuff around.

MAC has a new lipstick formulation out, SHEEN SUPREME. There's fourteen (14) lipstick shades:


"Combining the colour impact of a lipstick with the shine sheen of a Lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid - with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, click to apply and comfortable to wear. This is a must-have for all those who have craved this kind of fusion."

Personally, I love the shade Good to be Bad. It's a deep berry color.


Applied with a heavy hand, the sheen adds pout on my lips. But with a lighter application, it just looks like a lip stain... reminds me runway shots from Carolina Herrera...


Adding this on my list when I go make up shopping in the US...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...