Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Call It Spring

I'm still putting together my wardrobe for my US/Canada trip more than a week from now. I'm trying to edit the content of my suitcase. Hubby won't be coming with us but my son will be with me... which means I need something comfy, something I can run around with my kid with, but still fashown!

That's a bit hard!

Well, I want to bring either my Tom's or my PAEZ shoes, but I want something to match most of my outfits. Then was at Greenbelt the other day and was eyeing these shoes in Call It Spring.

Sandals for my dresses.

Kaamilee

Caridine

But I love height! I love my wedges and platforms! And I've proven I can run after my kids in heels...

Ahalt

Honas

Then again... flats are nice too!

Dousay


Popovich

Or maybe I should just bring one pair of shoes and my aunts will take pity on me and buy me stuff there! Haha! I'm really a shoe addict!

Call It Spring is a Canadian brand from ALDO group of companies. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...