Wednesday, May 18, 2011

When the going gets tough...

... the tough goes shopping!

Feeling depressed lately with work. My boss hasn't approved my leave yet and I'm worried she might not ever let me go. Maybe she'll let me go but I probably won't hear the end of it.

Ended up walking around Ayala Ave. to lift my spirits and guess where my three-inch heels brought me...


My favorite outlet store: Schu. Really wasn't planning to buy anything but I saw this low-heeled snake skin slingbacks... I'm hiding the back of my feet coz of blisters! Yuck!


And then saw also these oxfords in black, vanilla, hot pink and teal... tried vanilla...


Ack! My legs are huge! Anyway... there's also this white sandals with wooden heels with a bit of turquoise...


Guess what I got?! Wait for the outfit shots!

I do love going to the outlet store coz it's like it's on sale everyday! Buying the shoes did put a smile on my face. I'm bringing one of the pairs I bought to my trip. I have the perfect tube jumpsuit that would go with it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...