Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Baby Bag for Baby No. 2

More than 3 years ago I wrote about my baby bag diaper wishlist. Well, we're on baby number 2 and here's my wishlist again.

Of course there's the designer bags which I can never afford! Lol!

 Gucci

Tods Pashmy Mummy Baby Bag

But too pricey for a baby bag... so maybe these...

Anya Hindmarch Large Nevis Tote

Kate Spade Barrow Street Anabel Baby Bag

Kate Spade Nylon Stripe Stevie Baby Bag

This one is the most affordable... 

Le Sportsac Ryan Baby Bag

I do need a new baby bag since most of the bags we used for my first baby are damaged and torn in many places. 

Any fairy godmothers out there?!

1 comment:

Issa said...

The Gucci bag is so pretty! But your other choices are nice too! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...