Thursday, March 29, 2012

Prizes from Aero Manila/Kikay Exchange Contest

Yesterday was great! All the packages I've been waiting for arrived! Including the items I ordered from Aero Manila.

Recently I won P1,000 worth of GC from Aero Manila thru Kikay Exchange


I chose items for myself and also for my son. 

clockwise from top: Love Shopping silver purse; casette tape coin purse; Bear & Bunny Eggmold; Monkey toothbrush holder; chocolate bar shaped calculator

Obviously the silver purse and coin purse are for me. And the others are for my boy. He loves numbers and I think he'll enjoy tinkering with the calculator. The egg molds I was so excited to try! So, for merienda, I told our cook to boil some eggs. Here's how to use the mold:


1. Boil eggs
2. Once boiled, remove the shell and put inside the molds
3. Soak the molds in cold water for 5mins
4. Remove and eat!

I think I took it out too soon! the bunny had a bite already...

Pretty easy right?! I noticed our eggs were too small for the mold. Maybe larger egg would work. The teddy bear lost its ears. My son said "Wow!" when he saw it... so cute!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...