Friday, March 23, 2012

Beauty Loot

Snuck out of the house and went kikay shopping with my cousin-in-law. Finally got to re-stock my beauty stuff! Where else but Watsons...


Yes, I'm a Pond's fan. I'm hiyang with it. Lately I've moved from regular moisturizing regimen to their Age Miracle line. When you've reached 30-something it's important to think of wrinkles and sun spots. Don't deny it just accept it! And then trying the Dove Hair Therapy shampoo and conditioner too. I received some samples and formulation is as good as the ones from the US. I think even better! Finally, I had get another lotion coz been giving my Cetaphil to my son. He needs it more! 

Because I bought all this stuff, I got these...


The two red bags were from Pond's and the shoe bag was from Watsons.

The real reason we were out? This one...


Availed the buy one take one promo of Majolica Majorca. For P795, you get two Lash Expander Frame Plus in Blue-Black. Promo is still on until supplies last.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...