Monday, September 26, 2005

Just another day...

I spent the whole day sleeping. Just how I wanted to spend my birthday. Great huh?! (can you feel my sarcasm???) Tini did visit me with chocolates. He also went with me to mass. Then off to dinner with my mom, brother, and his girlfriend. Other than that, it was just another day. I realized I'm considered to be in my late twenties already. The thought depresses me even more. When I was a kid I used to think people in their twenties were old. I guess I never realized that eventually I'll reach that age too.

The truth is... I'm really thankful I have another year... another chance to do great things and be a better person. It only means there's still many things I have to do and there are exciting things in store for me. I'm still trying to think positive. I'm sure there's still a silver lining somewhere out there.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...