Monday, September 11, 2006

I got the UAAP Fever!

Since last thursday I have been watching every game. Even the cheering competition! Awesome game last thursday against FEU. Great game also last saturday despite losing to UE. Although it was a "no-bearing" game as both team are already assured of the first and second spot in the final four, both teams still played a "do-or-die" game

UE dominated the whole time. Even stretching the lead to 23 points! But the game ended with just a three-point difference. Not bad!

Of course my DLSU officemates insists Ateneo's number one status is due to their absence and it's not a real championship unless Ateneo beats DLSU. I won't even try to go there!

The final four will officially meet this sunday and I hope to watch it in Araneta. And I hope to get my Chris Tiu jersey on time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...