Thursday, September 07, 2006

Whatta Day!

I just saw the Ateneo-FEU game today. Ateneo won! Wootwoo! It was a close fight. It shouldn't have been though. A lot of mistakes from the Blue Eagles, wasted shots and missed rebounds.

Although Intal was awarded the player of the game and Salamat the breakout player, I think it was Tiu's three-point shot during the last 40 seconds that saved the day. It tied the game! The least that could happen was an overtime. But Intal closed the deal with his lay up, almost a buzzer beater.

So, I'm happy today! I've been cooped up at home since yesterday coz have the flu. Been asleep most of the time. Ho-hum!

**********

Notice the new look of my blog?! Just got bored with the old one. I had some extra time thanks to my flu.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...