Monday, September 18, 2006

Rummaging through Irene's Closet

I went to Rockwell last saturday in between appointments. I wasn't really planning to shop, just wanted to kill time. I found a quaint little store at the 2nd floor. It houses four independent designers. One was Irene's Closet. Her items were what other people would call "ukay-ukay" but designers would call "vintage". Check out the items I got.


This blouse has a mod feel to it. What got me was the unique collar. I think this would look good with an A-line skirt in cerulean and pink or camel platform shoes.


I don't know how clear this picture is but this black long-sleeved blouse has a touch of goth with class! I love the collar detail too and the gartered waist. I'm thinking gray skinny pants with stilettos or even white hot pants and ballet flats!

What I love about small stores is the relationship they try to build with their clientele. From past experience, they are more masipag in texting and updating their clients whenever new items come in. So, I left my contact details and told them I'm more into vintage stuff. They also sell outfits for dogs and accessories like bags.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...