Monday, May 23, 2005

Bonding Session

My family's idea of bonding every sunday is to pamper ourselves at home. Too lazy to drive anywhere, we have everybody else come over to our house instead. The day begins when the parlor lady arrives. She gives us foot scrubs, manicures, pedicures, and hot oils. Then by afternoon the derma comes with her machines and gives us facials and diamond peels. We finish the day with a massage from a blind masseuse.

My mom is so into this that she has all the equipment! We have the foot spa thingie and massage table too. I think she's also planning to buy a laser or something.

I enjoy it coz it's free for me. But I still don't let just anybody touch my hair. I still go to my favorite hairdresser to have a haircut. And I still go to my favorite waxing salon for my Brazilian. I need gentle hands for that!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...