Thursday, May 26, 2005

Carrie Wins!!!

It's official, Carrie Underwood is the new American Idol.

The Country Chick beat the Rocker Dude.

Although I'm a huge Bo fan, I have to give snaps to Carrie. She was great last night which probably tipped the scale to her side.

It was also a good show and I had fun watching it with my cousins. Went to their place for the finale. My aunt cooked tons of food for us! So there we were... seating all over the living room watching American Idol. Placing bets on who was going to win. I was rooting for Bo but I knew Carrie was gonna take home the title.

Well, Bo is no loser anyway with that red convertible!

2 comments:

Ashutosh Mishra said...

Why watching others on American Idol ?

You can also win it, so go ahead baby.

Anonymous said...

i still think bo bice should've won the contest. he is the better performer by far. the real measure, though, would be the number of records bo or carrie will sell. then we will see who the true winner is!

I LOVE BO BICE pa rin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...