Friday, May 06, 2005

My so-called Life

I'm getting fat.

I can hear my friends say "Ano ka ba, Conci?!"

But I am. And why not? My daily schedule is pretty much like this...

800-900 I wake up during this time. I spend a couple of minutes in bed trying to go back to sleep.

900 I go online while watching t.v. Check emails and my friends' blogs and photosites.

930 Press intercom on my phone and call the maid. "What's for breakfast?" Typical meal is spicy pancit canton, two pieces of chicken hotdog, one soft boiled egg, and a glass of ice tea.

1100 Press intercom on my phone and ask for morning snack next. Typical snack is chocolate chip cookies and coke. Still online and still watching t.v.

1200-1230 Press intercom on my phone and ask for lunch.

1500 Press intercom on my phone and ask for afternoon snack. Typical snack is chips and coke. Still online and still watching t.v.

1800 Pretentiously checking around the house. Ask what's there for dinner.

1900-2000 Dinner. Sometimes with family.

2100-200 sometimes till 500 I stay online chatting with Alisa.

Other than getting fat... I'm getting really bored. Poor me. Tough life!

One week down... three more to go before anything exciting happens to me.

p.s. After writing this entry, I went to the gym. Hoping to burn some calories. An hour later... I went to Pizza Hut. Sigh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fat? you?

oh come on...

:)

hehe. At least your index finger's getting some exercise with all that mouse clicking and intercom pressing.

Fashionista Sistah said...

This is my ideal day!! hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...