Monday, May 09, 2005

The heaven is crying tonight...

... and its making me so happy. I immediately ran out to my terrace and listened as the first minutes of rain fell. Not that I'd want the summer season to finally end. But the sound and smell of rain always reminded me of my childhood... playing in the rain, eating champorado, and just simply staying in my room tucked in bed with a trashy romance novel to keep me company.

It makes me think of the heaven washing away all the dirt and grime in the world. A feeling of hope that eventually, everything will be okay.

Or the souls of heartbroken godesses crying for their lost love. And the only thing they could do was weep.

It's been an hour and the rain hasn't stopped yet. I think I'm finally going to sleep well tonight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...